This is how it works
You choose whether you want to register ideas on your own or with colleagues. Think about what we can renew to create more value for our customers and better business for us.
You can also choose to participate only by commenting, rating and liking ideas – in this way you can cheer for and help your colleagues. The ideas that create the most activity will be qualified directly to the expert group’s evaluation. The expert group consists of several employees from the group and they decide which ideas that are going all the way to the Dragon’s Den. When the platform closes at 9:00 on March 9th after 48 hours you can sit back, relax and keep your fingers crossed. If your idea is chosen, we want you and / or your team to present it both to the Dragon’s Den and to the Axel Johnson’s annual meeting. Click here for all dates.
The Dragon’s Den will primarily look at how feasible your idea is, if it has great business potential and if it contributes to future customer value. If it’s also innovative you have good chances of getting your idea realized. The idea with the greatest potential will be rewarded at Axel Johnson’s annual meeting on April 12th.
The evaluation of the ideas is based on these criteria:
- Business value (which includes revenue potential, cost and efficiency)
- Future customer value
The Dragon’s Den consists of:
- Antonia Ax: son Johnson, owner Axel Johnson
- Caroline Berg, Chairman of the Board at Axel Johnson
- Mia Brunell Livfors, President and CEO at Axel Johnson
- Pia Anderberg, Director People and Innovation at Axel Johnson
- Jacob Wall, Director Business Development Axel Johnson
- Kerem Yazgan, Director Communications and Sustainability at Axel Johnson
- Camilla Wideroth, CFO at Axel Johnson
- Martin Malmvik, President and CEO at Axel Johnson International
- Klas Balkow, President and CEO at Axfood
- Thomas Ekman, President and CEO at Dustin
- Pontuz Bjelfman, CEO of KICKS
- Håkan Åkerström, President and CEO at Martin & Servera
- Eric Persson, CEO of Novax
- Gustaf Öhrn, CEO of Åhléns
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Make sure to start your thought process and be ready on March 7th!