When you register your idea, we would like you to follow these tips:
- Challenge: Explain and describe the current situation. Why is your idea needed?
- Description: Explain your idea as simple and concrete as possible.
- Audience: Who is the user of the idea or who benefits from the idea? Who is the customer?
- Value: What should the idea lead to, what business potential does it have? How will the customer and the company benefit from the idea?
- Company: To publish your idea, you must choose at which company the idea can be implemented. If implemented on multiple companies, select “Other”. Please note that you do not have to enter an idea for the company where you are working. If you see something as a customer at any of our companies that could be improved, you can enter an idea to solve that.
- Images and files: Please upload a photo, movie or other file with your idea.
Parameters for assessment
The evaluation of the ideas is based on the criteria below:
- Business value (which includes revenue potential, cost and efficiency)
- Future customer value